Thursday 9 July 2015

YOUR FEET SMELL LIKE PEPPERMINT

I have always had quite dry feet and so was on the look out for a good product to specifically take care of just that very problem, and this Body Shop purchase turned out to be just what I needed. 

I absolutely adore The Body Shop, and have been a fan of their products for years due to my sensitive skin and their use of natural ingredients. I also love anything minty, whether it be chocolate or foot cream! So this Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue is perfect for me. It works overnight as you sleep and you wake up with gorgeous feeling and smelling feet. It feels so nourishing, like your feet are getting a good pamper sesh - all you have to do is add a pedicure and it's like a day at the spa. It does take a while to absorb into your feet so I tend to do it whilst lying on my bed so I don't get peppermint footprints anywhere. The Body Shop recommends you use it with moisture socks but I am yet to try them out - maybe they shall be my next Body Shop purchase. 

P.S. Please tell me you guys got my Mean Girls reference?! No? Ok then... 
"Your face smells like peppermint!" - Aaron Samuels. 

Lots of love, Anna x

2 comments: