Sunday 29 December 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE OUTFIT

I am a very lucky girl.
Last week, even with Christmas approaching, my amazing mum took me on a shopping trip to Topshop.  Amongst the several items that she bought for me, she purchased this gorgeous dress which is to be my dress for New Year's Eve. It's a jersey dress with gold lurex top and tulle skirt, and it immediately caught my eye in the store.


Admittedly, it's not my usual style but I felt like wearing something a bit different this year. It also doesn't look that great in this photo, which is from the Topshop website, but I will do a blog post with photos from the night so you can see how it looks on me. I am still unsure how I will style it - I am tempted to give it a grunge look with biker boots and a leather jacket, but New Year's is a time for glam not grunge, so I may have to rethink that.

Also, I would just like to say sorry for the lack of posts over this holiday. I have been spending time with my family who I don't get to see very often because I'm at uni now, but I will do a blog post later in the week with some photos from our Christmas celebrations, so keep your eyes peeled.

If you want to buy the dress you can do so here.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Lots of love,
Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment