Friday 25 October 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

As I said in my previous blog post, last Wednesday I went to Pause's launch party for the 5th issue of their amazing men's fashion magazine.

The best part about the night? The goodie bag! I joke of course - the best part of the night was talking to some of the industries most talented upcoming people and seeing all the clothes from This Is Not Clothing and Borsc London. But it's nice to get free stuff too!

So what was in my bag?

Of course I got a copy of Pause magazine's "Royal Issue" - that was the whole point of the launch party after all! But as well as that I got some Grumpy Old Git Mints, River Island shower gel, an Afflux drink (very very delicious - I recommend it highly!) Cancer Research buttons, a Hype key chain, a bunch of business cards, and a copy of Afronoire magazine.


And can I apologise for the extremely poor quality of these photos (my camera is playing up and so I had to use my phone!)

Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment