Thursday 24 October 2013

PAUSE MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 LAUNCH | FASHION EVENT

Last Wednesday, I attended Pause Magazine's 5th issue launch, held in Camden.
Despite showing up late (I missed my train!), their was still a great vibe about the place, with drinks flowing, and friendly yet fiercely dressed company.
Bluey Robinson - the Royal issue cover star
As well as Borsc London and Jam Sutton, who both feature in the "Royal Issue", bringing some of their pieces down, there were also live mannequins to showcase their most recent work.

The night was not just one of celebration for Pause magazine - it was also one of networking. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to other attendees, and I managed to get myself a few business cards.

Me (left) and Acadia (right)
What I wore - Topshop shirt, River Island leather skirt, Topshop socks, Tosphop heeled boots and a vintage necklace.
 After getting my free goodie bag (look at for a later blog post about what I got!), and posing for a few photos, my friend Acadia and I went to Fifty Five Bar and got some cocktails.

All in all, it was a good night, and if Pause magazine ever have another launch party, I'll be there!

Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment