Monday 14 October 2013

NEW JUMPER!

I'm not really a big fan of the cold months. The weather makes your hair do crazy things, no matter what you do, you're never quite warm enough, and you it's only light for a few hours a day. But one thing I am a fan of - jumpers.

It's safe to say I have quite a collection of jumpers piling up in my wardrobe (9 + 3 hoodies), and the latest addition is this: a pink and navy jumper from Therapy. I am more of a black and white minimalist dresser, so this purchase is somewhat of an unusual one for me, however I couldn't resist. I absolutely love the colours.  They're not too bright as to give you a headache, but are so warm and inviting - perfect for autumn/winter.


You can wear this lots of ways, but for me personally, I would wear with black jeans and pumps. The black really makes the pink colour pop, and goes nicely with the navy edges of the jumper, whilst pumps keep it casual and girly.

Hope you guys are wrapping up warm!
If you want to buy the jumper, click here.

Lots of love, Anna x


0 comments:

Post a Comment